Realize Your Business Goals
Every business, from start-ups to seasoned operations, needs a proactive trusted advisor working for its best interest. Whether your business is technology, venture capital or real estate, Realize can ensure your accounting and tax compliance needs are met. We provide your company with meaningful business advice and make certain you are taking advantage of the tax saving opportunities available to you.
Business Services Industries:
- Venture Capital – We integrate the tax planning of venture capital funds and their owners to maximize tax opportunities and savings.
- Technology – We assist companies from their initial formation through sale or IPO in keeping compliant with government regulations and implementing beneficial tax saving strategies.
- Not-For-Profit – We offer tax accounting and consulting services and strategies that further the purpose of the organization while integrating the charitable goals of the founders and key contributors of the organization.
- Real Estate – We advise real estate owners, developers and investors on deal structure and tax compliance, taking into account their personal goals as well as those of their other investors.
- Bankruptcy – We provide accurate and timely tax compliance services to allow efficient wrap up of the estate by the bankruptcy trustee.
“Am I maximizing my business opportunities?”
Business Planning and Consulting
- Determine beneficial structure: corporation, partnership, or LLC
- Integrate with individual tax plan to minimize income taxes
- Integrate with estate plan to maximize family wealth
- Project and monitor performance in overall financial plan
- Coordinate with lawyers and advisors
“How can I improve the efficiency and transparency of my business?”
Collaborative Accounting Support
- Cash flow management
- Budgeting, forecasting, and modeling
- Accounting oversight and management
“What filings are necessary to make sure my business is in compliance?”
Tax Compliance and Representation
- Tax preparation and compliance
- Payroll, sales tax, and property tax preparation
- Determine taxable business nexus
- Multi-state income analysis and filings
- Maximize state and local tax credits and incentives
- Representation before the IRS or state tax authorities